WTB P4P (found and purchased thank you)

Reaction score
Looking to pick up a gently used P4P or perhaps P4A if the deal is right. What y'all got?

Payment would be through paypal for both of our protection.

I bought a mavic pro 1 over on mavicpilots.com under the same name and have a good ebay buyer rating if anyone wants to see.

Located in Austin.

Edit: found and purchased.

Last edited:
I have a like new P4P (less than 3 hours) with 4 high capacity batteries, "case club" brand props on rolling case, polar pro nd filters, manfrotto aviator d1 pack, motor covers, dji brand multiple battery charger, powerextra 4 in 1 rapid charger, Nvidia Shield K1 tablet with hood shade. $2000

I have one with two batteries I will let go for 750. You would have to allow me time to pull up photos and show it and show it's flight worthiness. Believe me if these things aren't gently used, you want have a problem knowing it because they are really fragile crafts and will never survive any kind of impact.

I have a like new P4P (less than 3 hours) with 4 high capacity batteries, "case club" brand props on rolling case, polar pro nd filters, manfrotto aviator d1 pack, motor covers, dji brand multiple battery charger, powerextra 4 in 1 rapid charger, Nvidia Shield K1 tablet with hood shade. $2000
I think you've got a great set of kit here and I wish you the best in selling it it's just out of my price range. I appreciate your offer and your reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers