Killer deal on a P4P..I will take one for the team!!

Hey Guys,

The people of this site have been soooo helpful when it came to helping me look for my downed P4P so I appreciate it. However, even though I have fun flying my Mavic around, I have to have my P4P back! (You just can't beat that camera)

The problem of course is money. I couldn't bring myself to pay another 1500.00 dollars this soon. However, I just found what looks to be a pretty good deal on flea bay. I am not afraid of eBay and actually prefer when buying big ticket items due to PayPal's protections. There is NOTHING better then PayPal for your protection ya know. Love it..

Anyway, Its a pretty killer deal and I just bought one for 1095.00 brand new with a ton of accessories. The bummer is that I had to pay taxes because its located in Ga so that sucked but still a bomb of a deal if legit. I added a disclaimer to the sale that the product must be BRAND new and not a Referb and available for DJI Refresh(So non activated) so PayPal will protect me.

Anyway, It also has a special financing option through my PayPal account so I am paying like 52 dollars a month but I will pay the whole thing off in a couple months.

There are only a few and the ad is new so hurry if you want to lock in a killer deal on these. If your scared, I TOTALLY understand but I bet its good to go. I will update this thread the mint comes in with an unboxing. Sometimes you just have to go for it!! Fingers crossed..Gotta have my bird back.. Link Below..

DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter! NEW MODEL! MEGA Everything You Need Accessory Kit! | eBay

Seller re-listed the item... Now $400 more at $1499. Already have a P4 case, so B&H looks pretty good. Interest free PayPal for 6 months.

I've made two different attempts to get USAA to insure ours... with no luck. The first time I called and spoke to someone. They said they didn't insure them directly, but gave me a number to call for a "partner" company. I called, and they insure "real" aircraft - like the kind people ride inside. The guy laughed when I told him what I was calling about.

The second attempt was via my account online. I've got everything (cars, house, life and valuable personal property policies) with USAA. So I went to the VPP policy and tried to add the DJI Phantom 4 as a camera... which it didn't like. Even though it was just text in a description field, they're wise to that and have programmed the site to recognize it.

We were able to get State Farm to insure it just before my son left for his trip to Brazil... he's made it there without incident, so hoping he can get at least a little footage of the Amazon before he flies it into the jungle (lol). Cost was $60/year on the purchase price, which is higher than replacement cost, but that's just the way they do it. The few hundred dollars difference in those two values didn't affect the cost of the insurance. They quoted me on my stated replacement cost first, but required a proof of purchase to complete the policy, at which point they raised the coverage (at no increased cost to me). Hoping to not have to replace it, but if we do, we'll have enough to upgrade... so there's that!

Thanks for the info. You would think usaa being a progressive insurer, they would cover these things.

Take care.

I bought my P3S right from dji for $399 as a referb but it showed up basically brand new with all the warning stickers and documentation. Not long ago I did the same with my P4P which was $699 and it to is perfect in every way. Both have full warranty. It's the only way I will buy one of these.
you sure that was a P4P? and not the older P4? the lowest I have seen on DJI site was a P4 (not P4P) for $799... I've never seen a refurbished P4P selling on the DJI site

I bought my P3S right from dji for $399 as a referb but it showed up basically brand new with all the warning stickers and documentation. Not long ago I did the same with my P4P which was $699 and it to is perfect in every way. Both have full warranty. It's the only way I will buy one of these.

That's exactly what I need...A 699.00 P4P referb...

I've made two different attempts to get USAA to insure ours... with no luck. The first time I called and spoke to someone. They said they didn't insure them directly, but gave me a number to call for a "partner" company. I called, and they insure "real" aircraft - like the kind people ride inside. The guy laughed when I told him what I was calling about.

The second attempt was via my account online. I've got everything (cars, house, life and valuable personal property policies) with USAA. So I went to the VPP policy and tried to add the DJI Phantom 4 as a camera... which it didn't like. Even though it was just text in a description field, they're wise to that and have programmed the site to recognize it.

We were able to get State Farm to insure it just before my son left for his trip to Brazil... he's made it there without incident, so hoping he can get at least a little footage of the Amazon before he flies it into the jungle (lol). Cost was $60/year on the purchase price, which is higher than replacement cost, but that's just the way they do it. The few hundred dollars difference in those two values didn't affect the cost of the insurance. They quoted me on my stated replacement cost first, but required a proof of purchase to complete the policy, at which point they raised the coverage (at no increased cost to me). Hoping to not have to replace it, but if we do, we'll have enough to upgrade... so there's that!
Plus 1 for State Farm. They upgraded my coverage after seeing the receipt, which included 2 extra batteries, with no increase in cost, for $60 a year.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z