WTB: P2V+ in Southern Ontario area

Reaction score
I'm new to the hobby, and have been looking to buy a P2V+ in my area. (Niagara Region). Not sure if I want a V2 or V3. I figured that after today's announcement of the P3 there's probably a bunch of experienced pilots wanting to make the step up. Email me at [email protected] if you have something. Thanks

Update on April 9:
Never mind.
I just ordered a P3.....

Last edited:
I bought it from DJI.com. They don't charge for shipping and they don't charge tax (at least that's what they told me more than once). So all I'm paying is the posted price in US dollars. The receipt confirms it, although I don't see the charge on my US credit card yet. With exchange it will be $1,405 CAD at today's rate.

now just wait and see what the duties and taxes will be at the border when it comes across. Be prepared to fork over some more $$ to get it released.

Any value in this statement on the DJI Website?

"3. Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
You don't need to pay any VAT or duty tax. However, some local shipping agents may try to charge you for this. If you encounter this situation, please DO NOT pay them, and contact our online sales support at [email protected]. We will follow up to you."

just be aware that if you have to send the unit back to china that there is a $350.00 to $400 postage charge. at least thats what canada post would charge based on the box size. I cancelled my order from dji and ordered semi local. I live in southern ontario.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20