WTB Batteries P3

Reaction score
yes i know these things are like GOLD, but i seem to never be quick enough, so i figured id make a thread dont care how many ur selling just let me know when and how much

Reactions: Rbbecker
I would be interested in knowing what 3 used batteries with 10 charges are going for?

I can buy brand new ones for $101 at Game Stop online with free shipping which means others will price match, so they would have to be significantly less than that. Prob $75-$80 shipped seems reasonable to me. Remember that you probably won't be able to get warranty service on used ones.

I can buy brand new ones for $101 at Game Stop online with free shipping which means others will price match, so they would have to be significantly less than that. Prob $75-$80 shipped seems reasonable to me. Remember that you probably won't be able to get warranty service on used ones.
I have been waiting on GameStop to get them back in stock a week or so? Is this inventory regularly restocked?

sent from my Moto X Pure

Just bought another one a Best Buy for $104 tonight.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Are they price matching for you even though GameStop site shows them out of stock? I am jelly, my local bbuy shot that idea down.

I did just hear about the deal on DJI's page and got two from there for $104 each.

sent from my Moto X Pure

Are they price matching for you even though GameStop site shows them out of stock? I am jelly, my local bbuy shot that idea down.
gamester normally has them in stock, must just be out because they're the cheapest out there and a lot of folks got them for Xmas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic