Would you buy a spark with a cracked arm repaired with super glue?

Reaction score
It comes with the controller and they’re asking $289. How much would you pay?

It comes with the controller and they’re asking $289. How much would you pay?
They really should be asking less. If they were asking 150 for it then I would take it and try to fix it better, but you could get a brand new spark for close to that amount, and then get a used remote, or get a non crashed used combo. 50 more dollars is much better than getting a potentially bricked drone. Save your time and money by spending a little bit more.

$289 is not a good price for a damaged Spark.

You can buy a refurbished Spark (in like new condition) from DJI here on eBay for $279. Refurbished drones from DJI also come with the same 1-year warranty as a new Spark. See more details here.

The video may not look stable due to the cracked arm, and super glue is also not a permanent fix. Changes in heat weaken it over time. I’d ask him $150 and if he says no, let it be.

Nosir. 150 tops. then maybe buy a new part to replace the cracked one. assuming thats all thats wrong with it

and i wouldnt buy it unless i could fly it to make sure it wasnt complete carp.

No. The integral damage to this arm is permanent.
Take MSinger's advice.

Nope. I'd steer clear if anything that's second hand WITH: cracks, rough scratches/blemishes or a shady history/owner. Stop looking at the dollars and spend extra from someone who has a decent reputation and will be transparent with you in the sale. Preferably, you hope the drone has only ONE previous owner, too.

RoOSTA

If DJI sells replacement arms then I'd buy, but not at his asking price. $150 plus a demo flight prior to handing the money over seems fair.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj