Worth the peace of mind.

Nice product, if you ever have to use it.

i have one on my phantom3 pro and one on the way fot my second p3p.

What is the advantage of the UAV find?

UAV-Find $219 limited to 2 miles and using RF (point to point lojack technology)

I used one of these GPS dongles for my drone: GSM GPRS TK102-2 its a mini and realtime GPS. You can pull up your drone location on your phone or computer. Mini Realtime GPS Tracker GSM GPRS System Vehicle Tracking Device TK102 2 | eBay
The advantage is when there's no cell signal, cell trackers like Trackimo that use your cell signal to track don't work, where Marco Polo does. But that's why Marco Polo costs more. If your going to be flying out where there is no signal then it's the system you need.

Reactions: Καλλιστώ
I looked at the Marco Polo and decided against it and bought the Trackimo, Trackimo uses both cell towers and GPS and has many good features. Marco Polo you have to be within 2 miles if your lucky and if your drone does fly away chances are it's going to fly more than 2 miles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I looked at the Marco Polo and decided against it and bought the Trackimo, Trackimo uses both cell towers and GPS and has many good features. Marco Polo you have to be within 2 miles if your lucky and if your drone does fly away chances are it's going to fly more than 2 miles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here.

Trackimo seems to rely on cellular service.. The website says:"This device works in any place on the planet that has cellular reception. "..

Right 2 miles in open fields.... If you lose it in the forrest or a terrain with alot of Trees/Mountains and even building/houses.. Say good bye to your drone... Don't be fooled!!!

Most people have old phones lying around. If you have an old Android phone, you can use Android Device Manager to locate your phone (strapped to your drone) for free.

I used one of these GPS dongles for my drone: GSM GPRS TK102-2 its a mini and realtime GPS. You can pull up your drone location on your phone or computer. [URL='[URL="[URL="http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/281425140019?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82']Mini said:
Mini Realtime GPS Tracker GSM GPRS System Vehicle Tracking Device TK102 2 | eBay[/URL]"]Mini Realtime GPS Tracker GSM GPRS System Vehicle Tracking Device TK102 2 | eBay[/URL] Realtime GPS Tracker GSM GPRS System Vehicle Tracking Device TK102 2 | eBay[/URL]

These appear to communicate back to a cell tower,. Would they need a sim card and subscription?
It does look like a better idea.

I found the answer I missed the first time. Yes it does need a sim card so activation would require a subscription.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj