Worth the deal?

Reaction score
so I can get a fairly new phantom 3 professional for $350 but seller is telling me the camera gimbal will not set up. Keeps moving erratically. Sounds like it's a simple fix with the set screws??I am a beginner on a budget so I was ordering a new standard but then saw this? What do you think.

Thanks for the help and cannot wait to get deep into the forum.

Link to what it does
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I don't think it's that easy. If you need to replace the whole camera, then that might cost you anywhere from 200-400+..easily. If that deal is a whole package with everything like case/backpack,props,extra battery, and etc.., then that seems like a good deal.

I don't think it's that easy. If you need to replace the whole camera, then that might cost you anywhere from 200-400+..easily. If that deal is a whole package with everything like case/backpack,props,extra battery, and etc.., then that seems like a good deal.
Depending on how old the phantom is, DJI might replace the whole camera for FREE. They did this when I sent my phantom in for some out of the blue camera problem. They straight replaced the whole camera/gimbal.

Awesome. Thanks. Yes everything is included
it's a great deal. THe p3professional is still standing strong even with the new phantoms. You can always just sell off the parts and get your money back/ get more.

yea..that looks damaged. Like I said, you can always flip it if you like. If you're over it, then you can pass the deal to me. :)

Last edited:
nah i am going to meet him when i get back from work trip. What typical things should i look at when testing it for a "pre-purchase" look?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers