Worth the deal?

Reaction score
so I can get a fairly new phantom 3 professional for $350 but seller is telling me the camera gimbal will not set up. Keeps moving erratically. Sounds like it's a simple fix with the set screws??I am a beginner on a budget so I was ordering a new standard but then saw this? What do you think.

Thanks for the help and cannot wait to get deep into the forum.

Link to what it does

Last edited:
I don't think it's that easy. If you need to replace the whole camera, then that might cost you anywhere from 200-400+..easily. If that deal is a whole package with everything like case/backpack,props,extra battery, and etc.., then that seems like a good deal.

I don't think it's that easy. If you need to replace the whole camera, then that might cost you anywhere from 200-400+..easily. If that deal is a whole package with everything like case/backpack,props,extra battery, and etc.., then that seems like a good deal.
Depending on how old the phantom is, DJI might replace the whole camera for FREE. They did this when I sent my phantom in for some out of the blue camera problem. They straight replaced the whole camera/gimbal.

Awesome. Thanks. Yes everything is included
it's a great deal. THe p3professional is still standing strong even with the new phantoms. You can always just sell off the parts and get your money back/ get more.

yea..that looks damaged. Like I said, you can always flip it if you like. If you're over it, then you can pass the deal to me. :)

Last edited:
nah i am going to meet him when i get back from work trip. What typical things should i look at when testing it for a "pre-purchase" look?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20