Woo Hoo, got my extra Battery

Reaction score
Great news. Ordered my P3A with Extra Battery kit about 3 weeks back and finally got my extra battery today. Of course the downer is that I still have not got the actual P3A yet :(

Seem to be having the opposite problem a lot of people who ordered the same combo have.

Patrique

Welcome to the forum Patrique.

Sorry you still lack your P3, that's strange that you got the spare battery first!

I just looked on eBay and there's a seller asking $360.00 for one battery! Maybe you sell high and buy another low?:cool:

I'm sure you'll love your P3 when it finally arrives!

Who did you order from? ( where are you located? )
I am in Mississauga Ont.
Thanks

Great news. Ordered my P3A with Extra Battery kit about 3 weeks back and finally got my extra battery today. Of course the downer is that I still have not got the actual P3A yet :(

Seem to be having the opposite problem a lot of people who ordered the same combo have.

Patrique

Curious where you ordered from as well. I received my P3P from multirotorheli.ca 2 weeks ago but still waiting for the battery or any updates on its status.

Might have some bad news for you regarding the Advanced model if you haven't already heard: DJI put production of the Advanced model on hold due to overwhelming demand for the Professional model. It may be 2-3 more weeks before more Adv. models are shipped to dealers. This information was provided to me via a conversation with Mike from @Advexure. I had ordered the Advanced model, but once I discovered that, I just decided to change my order to a Pro model. I have a trip coming up soon, and don't want to be without my camera.

Ordered from dronedepot.com

They say their next order is coming in mid next week and I will get one from that. Supposedly they had a lot of pre-orders. I do wish they had more of a social media presence, but they've always answered the phone when I've called and been friendly.

I'm located in Brampton, so if anyone wants to meet up sometime in Peel Region, be sure to let me know.

Curious where you ordered from as well. I received my P3P from multirotorheli.ca 2 weeks ago but still waiting for the battery or any updates on its status.
hi Tino
what is your order number, send an email to us, we got the extra batteries of P3 today, starting to ship them now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31