Woman Steals Drone - GoPro Records It All SF PV

i can see her as one of those people who would try to sue to make a quick buck and never have to work again. people like her are the reasons why we have WARNING HOT on coffee sold at McDonalds...

almost wonder if we should put a sticker on the drone that says this device is recording and being logged to a remote server over cell services
hm... thats actually a really good idea. I think it would be amazing if DJI could implement a GPS tracker and automatic low-res video/picture uploads and you put in a SIM card to use it. It doesnt cost that much to add extra devices for purposes like this usually, though it probably would destroy your data plan. Maybe .01 FPS video, so it takes a low-res picture every 10 seconds.

I have the feeling crazy lady's life is about to become pretty difficult in the next few days/weeks. What a piece of work!

Unfortunately, 16 minute videos aren't likely to go viral.
333,771 views since 6-1-16 . been in a couple papers,would love to see it on the news.

almost wonder if we should put a sticker on the drone that says this device is recording and being logged to a remote server over cell services
I think its better that they don't know.If she new about it she would have played it different.
Really makes me wish the P3P had recording.

She really needs a man. However I would suggest you cover her face and her voice when she says her name. You never know what other nuts are out there.

333,771 views since 6-1-16 . been in a couple papers,would love to see it on the news.

I think its better that they don't know.If she new about it she would have played it different.
P3p doesn't have recording?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

P3p doesn't have recording?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
None of the P3s record sound. I imagine that's what he meant.

Lol [emoji23]
That lady needs to watch the language [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

**** bro, this video makes me angry. This woman needs to be locked up. Could you imagine if you had sex with this nutjob??? He raped me, he raped me!

Reactions: dirkclod

Who knew? I stand corrected.

She threatened to KILL you, that's on audio, and her language should be exposed to any and all, you are too kind by just letting this go, I doubt I could. Can't believe she eats with that mouth, between her and her husband they are really sick, awful people. According to her Linkedin page she has won all kinds of 'awards'. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-manfredi-4123442b), I think all these professional organizations should know what an animal she is...feel sorry for anyone who thinks she has any value as a human being (like her kids?) I have lived my life for a long time like it was being recorded, because the fact is most of us are if you live in an urban area. That is just a fact of life anymore, and it just bit this bi7c5 in the ***. Bravo!

Can't stand people who play victim yet are the aggressor. I hope Karma gets a piece of her.
DJI.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.