Woman Steals Drone - GoPro Records It All SF PV

should of locked her up to bad we couldn't hear her phone number we could call and have some fun

Dash cams have reduced the # of contested drunk driving charges drastically. Trying to find a rear recording unit now as I have had three serious rear collision accidents.

You should make her phone number known so she is hassled like she hassled you and inconvenienced enough to have to get a new phone number. Off topic: This is the duel dash cam (forward and back) that I have. It's great. Both cameras pivot 180 degrees. One wide angle for front and one zoom out rear window. Split screen recording.

The Original Dash Cam 2 Dual Lens Dashboard Camera - Newegg.com

Last edited:
should of locked her up to bad we couldn't hear her phone number we could call and have some fun
Her phone number is (949) 903-2022
Looks like she disconnected it, though...
I am suprised someone 51 years old would do something so immature

COME ON GUYS ,,,,This has to go viral. Send the youtube link to everyone you know .
What was her name?

I'd have just grabbed her dog and traded it for the drone.

Nut job lady, she was miles from the drone

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Unfortunately, 16 minute videos aren't likely to go viral.

i can see her as one of those people who would try to sue to make a quick buck and never have to work again. people like her are the reasons why we have WARNING HOT on coffee sold at McDonalds...

almost wonder if we should put a sticker on the drone that says this device is recording and being logged to a remote server over cell services

Reactions: peterepeat69

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31