Wobbling in recorded 1080 25fps videos, new Ph4Adv

Reaction score
Hi all!,
First of all, been following this forum for several weeks and definitely does a really great job spreading useful and practical knowledge about these Dji birds, my admiration to all of you helpfull people.
I’m new in this drone realm, got a Ph4Adv about a month ago and been able to fly it the last weeks, with 19 flights so far, no major issues, even in 20mph winds and impressed how this little flying machine can handle it.

One thing actually noticed is an annoying wobbling in most of the recorded video images, specially when ascending/descending and while hovering, but basically gone when moving horizontally. I’m recording in 1080 25fps because my 5yr old MacBook Pro can’t handle 4k and to conserve disk space; used an iPad mini 4 with the lastest iOS update with GO 4 app (not the latest version) without issues, bird and controller firmware updated two weeks ago, no issues too; using Quicktime or VLC to see the videos in the Mac, same effect. Haven’t tried other video settings yet for recording, but the image in the iPad seems to be fine during flight.
Tried to find something about this in the forum but without results, any thoughts about this?
Any help will be appreciated
**Not sure if i’m posting in the correct forum area

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl