Wobble/shake

To me it looks like vibration of the drone is being transferred to the camera. Any crashes or did you add more than the 2 pins to the gimbal?

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Is the fact that some videos are dead steady, some a little shaky, and some look like that second video indicative of anything?

I Think its called the "jello Effect" here......yes number 2 video sure shows it.
That's strange that it comes and go's.

Is the fact that some videos are dead steady, some a little shaky, and some look like that second video indicative of anything?
How are the wind conditions on those flights? I've seen that if the winds come from the side, it makes the camera shaky.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Hard to see but I see it when I look at the trees in the distance. Try this one. There was some wind on this day but I didn’t think a lot.
It has been a while since this was a common problem, but to me it sort of looks like videos we’ve seen when people have not removed the small piece of foam from behind the gimbal.

It happened more than once per week back in the days when brand new P3’s were common. DJI shipped them with a piece of foam that some did not notice for a full year. Now most P3’s are bought used with the foam long removed.

Small piece of foam 2.jpg

Last edited:
It has been a while since this was a common problem, but to me it sort of looks like videos we’ve seen when people have not removed the small piece of foam from behind the gimbal.

It happened more than once per week back in the days when brand new P3’s were common. DJI shipped them with a piece of foam that some did not notice for a full year. Now most P3’s are bought used with the foam long removed.

View attachment 109527

Ding we have a winner! Thanks a lot, and thanks all.

There is something really wrong there. I’ve flown in 40k winds and thought the drone is really angled the footage is good.
This looks like a balance issue to me. I’d check all your props or maybe use your spares and give it a try. Good luck. J

Ding we have a winner! Thanks a lot, and thanks all.
Glad that I was able to steer you in the right direction and that it was something simple. Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj