With wide landing gear and props?

Reaction score
Hi there

Just ordered a Phantom 2 with the zenmuse 3d and a fpv system rtf ;) happy me..

I would like to mount it with wide landing gear to avoid seeing the landing gear. Witch and where to buy? preferred inside EU...

I would also like to order carbon fiber props.. same question... witch and where to buy? preferred inside EU...

Thanks in advance..

Nicolai

PS: sorry for my bad english :)

Have a read on here about props. As far as I gather carbon fiber props are really not recommended on the phantom. From my reading the stock props seem to work best.

I usually shoot with my GoPro Hero 3+ Silver on 1080 medium FOV (to minimize fish-eye look). Really have never seen my landing gear in a shot. I suppose it may be more of an issue if you install wide landing gear. That being said, why do you want them? I find that I either land on grass or catch my P2 out of the air...

Hi there

Thanks for the good answers..

I understood that the props was better in carbon because the reduced the micro shakes.. if I´m wrong im happy ;) do you have any links?

about the landing gear... as I understood I could see them if I shoot in wide mode and I would like to avoid that. I don´t want to shoot in the "narro" mode because it effect the IQ regarding noise in low light... please correct me.. I have just tried to read a lot about it... and I´m not an expert.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart