Wire broke from compass on leg

Reaction score
Hello...was flying yesterday and landed too hard and ripped the leg and wires off to the compass....is this easily replacable...

Welcome to party! Did you tear the bushings out of the shell? is the cable or compass damaged? Send pictures!

Welcome to party! Did you tear the bushings out of the shell? is the cable or compass damaged? Send pictures!
No...the wires are still in the shell but ripped from the compass...I am wondering if I can just replace the 5 strand cable if it is plug and play on each end...I realize I would have to break the drone in half but didn't want to if this wasn't an option...maybe replace compass also...next question...when I was flying the light was solid green...should.nt it have been flashing green for GPS lock?...new at all this

Aircraft status indicators are on page 11 of the manual, but I don't see one for a solid green.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

You know that cable plugs in right? is it damaged? How are you going to reattach the leg? don't be afraid of splitting the shell it's no big deal. Just be careful separating the halves the compass cable is in the top half

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers