Winter weekend

Reaction score
Anybody flying this weekend?...probably a dumb question.....50 degree forecast In Southeast Washington

It was 20F here in Chicago with snow flurries in the AM but by 2:00 the snow quit and I flew 2 batteries worth. Been raining here or too windy the last two weeks and I took advantage of low wind and sunny afternoon. Hands were cold but the bird flew perfect and I got my fix. ;-)

Waiting for spring this time of year is unfathomable ........winter flying separates the men from the boys that's for sure

Reactions: Neon Euc
It was 17 F this morning but I will likely fly mid-late morning today. Winds are and will remain pretty calm. Coldest I've flown is 22 F but it should be near 30 by mid-late morning. I'm in Maryland.

I am hoping to fly this afternoon. Should be close to the 40’s here in Pennsylvania.

28F here in Philly... Dew point 19F... Not a good day to fly... Too cold.

Been charging up most of the night..
.work nights so no biggie.....hope to be out by 1 this afternoon....calling for 51 and light wind...base of Hells Canyon.......Lewiston ID and Clarkston WA.....great to see where everybody is from

12 here in central PA this morning, with a forecast high of 36. I hope I can get out for a bit of flying this afternoon.

-4C here, wind chill -8C. Light wind and sunny. Great day to fly but likely won’t be able to - family commitments.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1