Wingsland s6

Reaction score
Any guys with a wingsland s6, how does it compare to the Phantom 4

In terms of altitude hold, range, camera, stability, overall performance

It has a 4k camera, I do have a P4 but looking at getting this as well

Thanks

There is no way to compare the S6 to a P4. They are totally different animals. This is a nice, small, folding selfie drone with good build quality but if you are into sport flying the S6 is not for you. Control response is very sluggish but adequate to maneuver it into position to shoot a photo. The 4k camera shoots great photos but I would not recommend it for shooting videos. The electronic stabilization is not adequate for video - very jerky unless you have zero wind. Altitude hold is just adequate; I have seen it move up and down as much as 4 meters. But mine is the outdoor edition without VPS so it is relying on the barometric altimeter. GPS position hold is quite good with very little lateral drifting.

I have two Wingsland S6 drones. Both were purchased for less than $140 each, came with two batteries and charger, two sets of props and other stuff.

Why buy two? Well batteries go $40-50 each, battery charger is $35, props $20. When I did the math it was cheaper to buy another complete unit just for the batteries, charger and parts.

I only use the iPhone to fly as of now. I have upgraded all firmware and flown in 0 wind and 12-15 mph wind. Love it as a selfie cam. General scenery photos and video.

I fly a Phantom 3, mostly for kiteboarding videos and wanted a pocket drone for vacation....and didn’t feel like dragging a giant case.

It’s not a Mavic Air......or phantom, or a spark. Different animal. That’s why I bought it.....I keep one in my truck and one at home and both were half the cost.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj