Willie E Coyote

Found a coyote walking along my airstrip property.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
THAT is awesome!!! It's nice to see him running scared for a change!

I'm sure we all with you @Droning About,this I think bit different,,was not only great to catch on camera I'm sure Willie, e coyote can handle buzzed with a drone ,,look at all he been through with road runners lol,I never seen fox before,I thought it was fantastic

Reactions: DanDiego
if you did that over here,
you would have everyman & his Treehugger,
squeeking about how wrong it was.

But great video.
Thanks for sharing.

Where's 'here"?

Its illegal in my state to do this. Harassment of wildlife.
Gosh no harassment going on there,drone watch and follow ,that coyote knows he not sposed to be there,,would it be different if he was chewing on your live stock,,I not fan of harassment either but I think this is just follow the leader,,harassment would be done circling and purposely buzzing that nice coyote

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh no harassment going on there,drone watch and follow ,that coyote knows he not sposed to be there,,would it be different if he was chewing on your live stock,,I not fan of harassment either but I think this is just follow the leader,,harassment would be done circling and purposely buzzing that nice coyote
In the eyes of law enforcement if you change the behavior of the animal that is harassment.

In the eyes of law enforcement if you change the behavior of the animal that is harassment.
I wonder if that apply if it on your property of farm,,not saying to shoot it or hurt it,it's on the run cause it got out wited by a drone,it was clearly looking for food so if drone didn't see it it probly grab a easy meal,,,,eyes of the law got to much say,,not even the eyes of the law issue,,they do good job but love sticking there nose into anything that shouldn't involve them at all

Last edited by a moderator:
He is cool though
PotableDelectableGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

The purpose of the flight in my first post was to fly over some areas where I suspect the Coyote den might be. It was sure luck I came across the Coyote. If I can find the den, I plan to mount some trail cams to hopefully photograph the pups. I plan more flights in the immediate future to look for signs of a dens.

Here's a ground trail snap of the Coyote.
Wille E Coyote II Sm.jpg

I understand not "harassing" wildlife to the point of causing them to be in danger of injury. But why is it that only drones are the bad guys? In the attached photo, I was standing next to my truck shooting with my still camera. This foxes behavior was certainly altered due to my presence. This was in a quarry, with Angus cattle grazing nearby, along a busy highway. I'm sure whenever the quarry owner/farmer stops by, they have the same reaction. I've gotten more reaction out of some birds and animals, just stopping my vehicle to size up the photo/video potential, than from flying over them with my drone. If I do see wildlife and they seem to be agitated, I give them space. Often, I don't even realize they were there, until I process the footage.
2019_06_02_fox_quarry_0008_cropped.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31