Will Phantom 4 Pro Landing Gear Work on Phantom 4 Advanced?

Reaction score
I screwed up the compass on my Phantom 4 Advanced and decided to replace the landing gear. I bought a set on Amazon labeled "DJI Phantom 4 Pro and Advance Left & Right Landing Gear (Part 05)." However, on another listing from a different vendor called "Dronefly", I see this entry for a Phantom 4 Pro landing gear set:

DJI Phantom 4 Pro - Left & Right Landing Gear (Part No.5)
  • Compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro
  • NOT COMPATIBLE with original Phantom 4 or Advanced
  • Includes 2 landing gears
Is the Phantom 4 Pro landing gear set compatible with the P4A? Hard to see why it wouldn't be unless the 2-channel capability of the P4P comes into play. I don't see any listings online for a specific P4A landing gear.

The legs are the same but I'm not certain about the antenna inside. The body and Camera are pro but the guts inside and the remote are P4. Mishmash

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, Captain KO. I've seen videos of the original Phantom 4 compass, and it looks totally different from what's in my Phantom 4 Advanced. Conversely, I've seen videos of the Phantom 4 Pro compass and it looks identical to my P4A's. Who knows, maybe the circuitry is different or something. Of all the issues I expected when replacing my Phantom shell, the landing gear was the last possible item I thought would give me this level of frustration. I have the part on order for arrival tomorrow, and I really don't know how to tell whether or not it's compatible. The connectors and all on the unit I ordered look identical to what I have now, I just don't want to open the packaging if it's not the right part - even though it would be the vendor's fault for mislabeling the item.

Sounds like you’ve got the right one. If it looks like the pro it’s the same. Only thing it can be. Let the fun begin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav