Will a cheap prepaid AT&T 4GB phone work?

I have a ZTE Maven 'Go Phone' that I got at Best Buy for $29. that's what I used with my Phantom when I first got it. Have since upgraded to an iPad Mini4, but still keep the ZTE in the case as a backup. Never even put a SIM card in it, and it has GPS. I still have Android 5.1 on it and an older version of GO, don't know about updating it.

Thanks for the info. Helps a lot. I had Verizon but their billing was messed up. They added late charges before I received the bill. When you try to communicate with them you need a whole day and you will not be happy with their customer service.
I may try the Maven.

Just see if the DJI Go app is available for it and what specs the app requires.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
As I said, Go runs fine on mine. It's been a while, and I don't have the phone with me tightened. I'll check which version I'm running on to tomorrow and post back here.

I got a factory refurbished Xiaomi Mi3 for the Phantom 3 4K from Amazon. Have no other apps installed on it. Works well. Inexpensive, and is among the models recommended by DJI

I have an umi iron and a ulefone power and despite being unbranded and not listed.. It works perfectly. I'm using the huawei y900i and that works too. All phones I mentioned works flawlessly with litchi too

Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl