Wifi

Reaction score
I have got a phantom 3 standard .I have not flown it yet .do I need wifi .or do I need a lead from my phone to the controller. I tried a lead it will not connect. When I open the app it says not connect help

I have got a phantom 3 standard .I have not flown it yet .do I need wifi .or do I need a lead from my phone to the controller. I tried a lead it will not connect. When I open the app it says not connect help
I’m sure that the phantom 3 standard is WiFi only

The Phantom 3 Standard offers only a WiFi connection from the phone to the controller. The USB port on the controller is only used for charging the controller.

Power up the controller, look on your phone for the advertised Phantom WiFi network and connect to it. I believe by default the password is 12341234 but it may be shown on the label on the back of your controller.

Reactions: JoBe and Oso
FYI that the very next question often asked by people learning about the P3S or other WiFi models is "why does my device say 'no internet connection' when I connect?"
This message is 100% normal since your device's WiFi signal is not connected to the internet. WiFi and internet are not the same thing, though many believe they are the same.

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4