Why not put the spare stickers on your props!!!

Reaction score
Someone on Facebook is selling one of these in the UK and thought is would be a good idea to plaster it in the supplied stickers...."oh I have some left - might as well put them on the props :eek::eek: not surprised they are scuffed.
44667470_10156820278632445_6910536979796983808_n.jpg

Like 3rdof5 said above ^ ^ ^.......hes 100% right......they might look as cool as can be But.....they are not a good idea....you cant see them in the air so why bother and mess with a very "Important" item....a a Prop ?

give them stickers to the kids for their tricycles !

Some people just dont understand. I know someone who rearranged his props because the colours looked better (not DJI) screwing up the CW and CCW and wondered why it wouldn't take off.

Almost makes you wonder if the pic above was simply staged. By the looks of those props i wouldn't trust flying with them even without the stickers!! Did he just take an old beat up set of props and cover them with stickers to make a silly photo?

Reactions: David Bodkin
Ever wonder why pilots never put stickers on their prop aircraft? Mabey on their tool boxes... but not the planes, and most certainly NOT on the props.

I agree with what other folks have said about it decreasing the prop's effectiveness. The other thing is that it's butt ugly.

Somebody doing this should not have a drone at all. Its a stupid idea.

I'd like to watch the pilot control this in some heavy wind situations...just to see how it reacts. Uneven points for where stickers were placed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl