Why is my youtube video jerky?

Reaction score

Hi guys. Anybody know why this video is jerky after uploading to youtube. The original is super smooth. I've tried various configurations of quality and video size but whatever I do it comes out stuttering.

As I said, the original video and the post production videos are fine, it's only the youtube version that's rubbish. Any help/ suggestions gratefully received. Thanks

Oh by the way, 54.8 MPH in ATTI mode. Personal record :)

Hi guys. Anybody know why this video is jerky after uploading to youtube. The original is super smooth. I've tried various configurations of quality and video size but whatever I do it comes out stuttering.

As I said, the original video and the post production videos are fine, it's only the youtube version that's rubbish. Any help/ suggestions gratefully received. Thanks

Oh by the way, 54.8 MPH in ATTI mode. Personal record :)
call your INTERNET provider and have them check you speed. It looked good from my end.
Did you help that poor soul that was down by the water waving for help. ;)

call your INTERNET provider and have them check you speed. It looked good from my end.
Did you help that poor soul that was down by the water waving for help. ;)
Looked OK here too.

Really? I do have steam powered internet. Ok, really appreciate the replies guys.

phxbird57. No I didn't help that guy, doesn't matter where I fly he's always trying to photobomb my videos :D

Looked great on my monitor. Got salt spray in my eyes at the first, but I'll be ok.

Great video, yep salt spay and sunburn! Video looks great, YouTube didn't do any fixing when you first uploaded? This has happened to me with one of my video's, but it was a choice to let YouTube fix it and it was worse afterwards so I just reverted back to the original.

Reactions: martybabe
Great video, yep salt spay and sunburn! Video looks great, YouTube didn't do any fixing when you first uploaded? This has happened to me with one of my video's, but it was a choice to let YouTube fix it and it was worse afterwards so I just reverted back to the original.

I did click on the fix thing but like you I wasn't happy so reverted to the original. I still got the stuttering though, especially past the arch on the beach so I uploaded another version of the same video and it still stutters?

When four people from across the world tell me it looks good on their devices then the problem is up my end somewhere for sure, working on it........... Thanks peeps

i see it seem to stutter every second or so, rhythmically. Not sure why no one else sees it. Is that what you mean OP?

Its a great video! But now that you have pointed it out, yes I can see it, but its not that bad...really! It takes courage to fly your bird off and over the water, I take my hat off to you as I am not ready for that yet.
How did it look on your computer before upload??

there is a few things that can cause the flicker. poor video card in computer, in this case also slow band speed. Check it at different times of the day off peak hours. See if it makes a different. Seeing you that you don't have a problem watching it from you home, I would rule out the video card. If your watching with your TV. There again what speed it your network.

there is a few things that can cause the flicker. poor video card in computer, in this case also slow band speed. Check it at different times of the day off peak hours. See if it makes a different. Seeing you that you don't have a problem watching it from you home, I would rule out the video card. If your watching with your TV. There again what speed it your network.
I'm seeing it as well. And the video is buffering fine, so I can't see how bandwidth would affect it. My graphics card is plenty fast as well.

i see it seem to stutter every second or so, rhythmically. Not sure why no one else sees it. Is that what you mean OP?
Yes, that's exactly what I mean, weird.

Its a great video! But now that you have pointed it out, yes I can see it, but its not that bad...really! It takes courage to fly your bird off and over the water, I take my hat off to you as I am not ready for that yet.
How did it look on your computer before upload??

The original video is absolutely flawless on my laptop, as are the edits I've taken from it. Just the uploaded vid does that weird cyclic hiccuping thing. :confused:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20