I made a bit of a video with my Mavic Air. Is it better than the phantom 4?

Reaction score
I think that the phantom 4 flew better, but I find myself taking my mavic air EVERYWHERE just because I can throw it in my little backpack and take it hiking, biking, or whatever without having to worry about weight and size. Super convenient, and I love having the slightly higher video quality, and the smaller size means I can fly it through super tiny spaces, as you will see if you watch this video!

I think that the phantom 4 flew better, but I find myself taking my mavic air EVERYWHERE just because I can throw it in my little backpack and take it hiking, biking, or whatever without having to worry about weight and size. Super convenient, and I love having the slightly higher video quality, and the smaller size means I can fly it through super tiny spaces, as you will see if you watch this video!

Nice to see you back in action.
As always your creative style is nice to watch and the music is always inspiring.

Watch your low lighting shots as you need to catch that light or the video can look sub par, cant wait to see what comes next.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the storm
Coal

Nice Big T it does look pretty good keep posting & you might get a convert or two ;) I just picked up a Obsidian so not getting a Mavic anytime soon wish you could compare photos from the P4 and Mavic to see which has the best photos keep up the good work

hey comparing would actually be a good idea, since I have so much footage and photos from The Phantom 4, might be good to make a comparison. I also have a friend with a DJI mavic 2 Pro and inspire 2, so I can probably make a review comparing all three of those someday too!
Nice Big T it does look pretty good keep posting & you might get a convert or two ;) I just picked up a Obsidian so not getting a Mavic anytime soon wish you could compare photos from the P4 and Mavic to see which has the best photos keep up the good work

Nice clip,I like the train in the park that's cool,also liked the fly through,bit of nice flying there,
I do have fold up drone,not a mavic air but just a cheap one,your clip has made me decide to take it out next flight,its almost been a ornament since I buy it cause I always take the phantoms out.stay safe and well out there

Thanks Ian! Glad you liked it mate!
Nice clip,I like the train in the park that's cool,also liked the fly through,bit of nice flying there,
I do have fold up drone,not a mavic air but just a cheap one,your clip has made me decide to take it out next flight,its almost been a ornament since I buy it cause I always take the phantoms out.stay safe and well out there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20