WHY DOES DJI NOT COMMUNICATE? PETITION DJI

Reaction score
DJI is clearly a leader in this tech currently, even with its issues, it is putting out a decent product...

Why is it that they are SO CR*P with their communication with their customers? There are a few people who masquerade as being close to DJI but in reality little comes in terms of REAL information from DJI... not naming names...

So I suggest as a group, for reasons good or bad we make a collective request to DJI to set up a better information channel which acknowledges issues faced by its clients...

I suppose the thing that irks those of us with REAL issues, is the lack of interest shown by DJI, to what is a real problem...

What we are faced with is a situation on sites like this, is a guy who knows a guy at DJI and a guy who read somewhere and a guy who is a tester, but does not provide forewarning to issues because he does not test that part, etc etc..

A RESPONSIBLE company should try to eliminate all rumors relating to their product, or if it is a hazard, recall it. In my opinion, because it is Chinese, it operates as it does in China and not as it should as a GLOBAL company which it is...

If you agree, I think we should identify an email address which we know is responsible and set up a reasonable, realistic expectation petition form to petition DJI.

Likewise, after much discussion, a request petition can be utilized to request features we all have voted on within this public forum.

Am i asking too much?

Last edited:
Email doesn't seem to work. If you have a real issue a support ticket seems to get responses and better yet are phone called to support. Have had real good responces with the latter two but not with email. I have a tendency to go with what works and with the recommended DJI support flow chart of how to get support.

I am on the support list for months now... It appears that if I get worn down I may go away... A collective email campaign in addition to what you suggest through ordinary channels is what I recommend.

The idea is not to promote and us and them scenario, but rather get them to communicate properly using our collective voice urging them on...

We deserve the right to have first hand reports, not "cloak and dagger" rumors...

I have asked them to state categorically if they know that my issues are reported by others, I have as of yet not had the words... "YES THERE IS A VPS ISSUE OF VARYING DEGREES"...

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnNuff
There is suppose to be a DJI team of 4 people on the internet in different regions around the world in place to work with customers.

Wang does not run DJI in the manner you would like. A petition would go no where.

It is what it is. When you buy a DJI product you need to except the fact you are going to have to dog them for support. They are not going to willingly give it on their own.

If you want decent support you are going to have to buy another brand. Most of those are going to be just as bad.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have asked them to state categorically if they know that my issues are reported by others, I have as of yet not had the words... "YES THERE IS A VPS ISSUE OF VARYING DEGREES"...

So you want them to say something that could make them liable for possible thousands of dollars? Forget it! Not gonna happen.

Herro Phantom Fryer. Congraturation! We receive your petition.
ROR.JPG

This thread is going nowhere fast and will soon be gone. Unless there is something constructive to be said, let it go.

This thread is going nowhere fast and will soon be gone. Unless there is something constructive to be said, let it go.
Respectfully, it's relevant to the care we have been getting from DJI. I think people need to speak about it. It's the only way for others to know and for us to communicate, that there is a serious problem.

DJI is clearly a leader in this tech currently, even with its issues, it is putting out a decent product...

Why is it that they are SO CR*P with their communication with their customers? There are a few people who masquerade as being close to DJI but in reality little comes in terms of REAL information from DJI... not naming names...

So I suggest as a group, for reasons good or bad we make a collective request to DJI to set up a better information channel which acknowledges issues faced by its clients...

I suppose the thing that irks those of us with REAL issues, is the lack of interest shown by DJI, to what is a real problem...

What we are faced with is a situation on sites like this, is a guy who knows a guy at DJI and a guy who read somewhere and a guy who is a tester, but does not provide forewarning to issues because he does not test that part, etc etc..

A RESPONSIBLE company should try to eliminate all rumors relating to their product, or if it is a hazard, recall it. In my opinion, because it is Chinese, it operates as it does in China and not as it should as a GLOBAL company which it is...

If you agree, I think we should identify an email address which we know is responsible and set up a reasonable, realistic expectation petition form to petition DJI.

Likewise, after much discussion, a request petition can be utilized to request features we all have voted on within this public forum.

Am i asking too much?

Buy your DJI stuff from a reputable dealer.
Why do you need to talk to DJI?
They are busy building MORE cool $hit for you & me to enjoy and salivate over.
Leave them alone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.