Why did my controller lose so much volume ??

Reaction score
My controller seems to have lost almost all of its volume. I don't see/ can't find a way to control the level.
Can someone enlighten me !!

Never thought I'd miss it but I have twice gotten very low in power before returning home.

My controller seems to have lost almost all of its volume. I don't see/ can't find a way to control the level.
Can someone enlighten me !!

Never thought I'd miss it but I have twice gotten very low in power before returning home.

Stan, if your talking about the voice that speaks phrases like, "the home point has been set", that comes from the device, i.e. iPad. The only sound your controller can make is beeping. Raise the volume in the device.

Did that, camera and the "voice" are loud as heck!!! Almost no sound from the beeps. ????????

Hmmm, I don't know of any way to adjust that. I think it is a small internal piezo speaker/buzzer that is likely controlled with an internal potentiometer. Locating the right one inside the RC may help, but I wouldn't try it. It could also be a hidden combination of buttons and stick or wheel movement that adjust it. I also notice that some beeps are louder than others, or my ears just can't hear all the pitches at the same volume. Without the AC on, you may want to try some of the tones for yourself, i.e., press but don't hold the RTH, Sounds loud to me, press and hold the RTH and only the first beep is loud, and the following beeps are subdued.

Sorry, not much help.

One last thought. When you connect the RC to the assistant on your PC, you will see an option to restore to factory settings. Done it a few times, but I never noticed any change. May help you though.

Traveler....thanks for your help !! I'll try the RTH stuff tomorrow. I haven't had to use the assistant yet to up date the controller so that will be new to me. I try that also.

Stan, welcome.

To be clear though, it is not an update, just a reset.

Best of luck!

T

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel