Who here has the Itelite antenna and is it worth it?

Reaction score
Been thinking about getting that antenna for a while now and wondering if I should just do it. I was flying in a built up area yesterday and lost FPV around 500 meters.

I have mine on order should be here this week, hopefully put it to the test on the weekend, will report back.
Awesome I just found the Owners thread from the poster above and I saw you in there. Looking forward to hearing peoples opinions on them.

I have mine on order should be here this week, hopefully put it to the test on the weekend, will report back.
Decided to just give in a buy the thing. I will report back as well once mine is installed haha.

you should be pleased given the reports coming from end users, I hope to be pleased too.

I have installed three of them so far and overall very pleased with the results. On average, just about double the range of the stock antenna's. Some people are doing even better than that but I am very happy so far. Just make sure you keep the antenna aimed at your phantom and you should see significant improvement.

Yep. Double the range, minimum. It does get tricky aiming the antenna properly at that distance, but I've never had the controller connection drop out, mostly the phantom connection dies and it just initiates RTH. I probably wouldn't even be attempting distances like this w/o a Flytrex Live on board to be honest.

Yep. Double the range, minimum. It does get tricky aiming the antenna properly at that distance, but I've never had the controller connection drop out, mostly the phantom connection dies and it just initiates RTH. I probably wouldn't even be attempting distances like this w/o a Flytrex Live on board to be honest.
I don't like flying too far away from me. I always fly it within line of sight. Sometimes in built up areas my FPV drops out pretty early though. I just figured it wouldn't hurt to have a stronger connection to the thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers