Whine

Reaction score
Flying yesterday my P3 4K had a Whine and the drone tended to list to he right. I landed and made sure props were tight and tried again. Same Whine, is there something I should look at?

Might help IF you could post a video of it and close enough so we can Hear the whine too !.....how long have you flown it before the whine?

the Drone is new but flying conditions have been very poor. The weather in NW Indiana is cold and snowy. If I can I'll get it soon.

Please dont fly it too high...just slightly off ground in a hover...sounds like a very dry bearing that might have missed the lube in the factory ! many of these guys and gals here are much smarter then me and will sure have a dandy answer for you soon !

Last edited:
Its definitely a wet lube ! weather synthetic or regular type of oil i'm not sure as that answer could vary....its of very high quality !

Figured it out. A very small clump of dirt threw the rotor blade out of balance.
Amazing : At the Very high speed them props spin....you would think...a small clump of dirt would be slung off in a instant Or even by your hand when you had the snugness checked as stated in post #1.

I guess we got sticky dirt here??????? I got the props changed out and everything works properly now. I appreciate everybody's help and suggestions.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart