Which prop for the P3

9450's are "thrust boosted". Those are the only props that are compatible with the P3 right now.

On
9450's are "thrust boosted". Those are the only props that are compatible with the P3 right now.
On bandh.com, there are 2 props with the same part number. One says thrust boosted, for $15/pair. The other is not thrust boosted, and is $6 /pair. They both state Phantom 3.

Many sellers are labeling them incorrectly. That's why I referenced my link above :)

All props listed here are compatible with the P3:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/#PropsP3
Yesterday I received new props from dji. I used this guide when making my order but after completing my order I noticed that I could text with their rep. She told me the order number 9450 with either blue or red stripes were NOT compatible with the Phantom 3. I asked if they could change my order and just send the props that were labeled for Phantom 3 but had the same order number which was 9450. Well that didn't happen and I'm looking at nice looking coloured tipped props!
Do you know for sure that these props are compatible with the P3P?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Also in spite of seeing two items packaged as 1 order she stated that 1 order included 4 props.
That is not correct either. A single package of DJI props includes two props.

That is not correct either. DJI props are sold in packages of two.
And that was confirmed when I received what I ordered. It doesn't make sense that they have text support at their shop if what they say is incorrect. Even the fact that they were going to change my order 10 minutes after it was made wasn't done just proves their text support is useless.
A quick question. Is your Phantom Help site independent from this forum? It's a fantastic resource and I come to it often.

On

On bandh.com, there are 2 props with the same part number. One says thrust boosted, for $15/pair. The other is not thrust boosted, and is $6 /pair. They both state Phantom 3.
You need to get the $6 pair. Do NOT go with anything else unless you want to see your propeller fly off during am ESC brake. The Phantom 3 props have a plastic inner hub and a more snug fit. The more expensive props for the Phantom 2 have a metal hub and can fly off your motor under the right conditions such as a hard ESC brake which the Phantom 2 did not have the ability to do.

You need to get the $6 pair. Do NOT go with anything else unless you want to see your propeller fly off during am ESC brake. The Phantom 3 props have a plastic inner hub and a more snug fit. The more expensive props for the Phantom 2 have a metal hub and can fly off your motor under the right conditions such as a hard ESC brake which the Phantom 2 did not have the ability to do.

Thank you ALL very much.
I was getting extremely confused, by some of the ads by different vendors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers