which one

Reaction score
This had prob already been posted b4 but If you didn't already have a Phantom would u get P4 or Mavric. Also how long before Rev B comes out for the mavric.

If portability is high on your priority list Mavic ticks that box nicely. If there is one thing DJI is particularly good at its keeping release ayes if new products under wraps.

This had prob already been posted b4 but If you didn't already have a Phantom would u get P4 or Mavric. Also how long before Rev B comes out for the mavric.

Question is very similar to what people ask: there is a new iPhone 7 in the market, should I buy iPhone 6 or 7.

Follow what your heart says. Technology is evolving, new and new versions will keep coming, decide what's in your mind and how big is your pocket and how frequently you want to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I dont really plan on updating. Iam not one that cares about keeping up with the Jone's. I have a Samsung S4 phone. Just buying a drone and might as well as get something good at first. As far as pockets go the latest is less than the P4

I dont really plan on updating. Iam not one that cares about keeping up with the Jone's. I have a Samsung S4 phone. Just buying a drone and might as well as get something good at first. As far as pockets go the latest is less than the P4
If budget is an issue, the P3 Advanced and Pro are still very capable drones.
They just have a few less frills than the newer models but will still do most of what the newer models do.

If you didn't already have a Phantom would u get P4 or Mavric.
I already have both, but I'd take the P4 if I could only have one and portability is not a primary need.

how long before Rev B comes out for the mavric.
DJI will most likely be releasing a Mavic soon (non Pro) since they registered it with the FCC. If you're referring to a Mavic 2, it'll probably be at least a year before we see that aircraft.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic