Which Filter set to purchase?

I am curious how the CPL works. I would imagine not very well as I know the CPL I use on my 6D needs constant tuning depending on my angle to the sun. A moving drone would constantly require re tuning so to speak to be effective no?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Dont know about CPL because we need mostly ND filters for drone videos. Havent tried it yes, this CPL is for sun glare ?

I have ND8 and tried it on sunny day even at 1080P and 60FPS shutter 120 or 150 can't remember but it was closest to couple the FPS.. But it's still way too bright,do you suggest just playing with EV settings?..if I had 16 that would work but ND8 is useless at 24FPS unless you play with EV settings.just wondering if this is the proper way ..thanks

Variable ND is perfect.

I considered variable ND but after seeing some examples of severe artifacts (uneven sky exposure) I choosed fixed (Anbee/BTG) NDs. I have had ND 4-8-16 for a very short time and now choose ND 8 as a local "sunny" default for video.

(In theory ND filters are "bad" for photos but currently I take also photos with them).

I have tried to check the exposure before launching the AC but usually the lighting is different up there so I wonder how I could set a variable ND before taking off?

...the same applies to polarizing filters (I have Mudder that is equal to about ND 2 + polarizing effect). I can rotate it to some best-guess-position before taking off but that's it.

I find my ND 8 does not seem enough on sunny day. No way I can film in 4K at 24FPS,any suggestions?

Reactions: Static8
I already have a CPL, ND4 and ND8 from another company..If I knew these ND filters are completely useless for me in sunny days as I film in 4K and 24FPS all the time..I guess for photos it's fine..but I rarely use filters when I use my DSLR..so again..crap...

I know nothing about filters,

came across this while trying to figure out what they are all about, it's not a phantom camera but does same apply to it

I know nothing about filters,

came across this while trying to figure out what they are all about, it's not a phantom camera but does same apply to it
ND is necessary for Video on the Phantom if you want to maintain ISO 100 at 24 FPS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues