where to fly in Orange County CA.

Top of the World is a community park located in Laguna Beach. The park's official name is Alta Laguna Park, but it is referred to as Top of the World. It is located at the north end of Alta Laguna Blvd. If anyone tells you you can't fly there, simply refer them to the city of Laguna Beach web site.

I have found open spaces using Google Earth. Search and go. There's plenty of places to fly if you can find a place to park!

I did speak to others, Anaheim, pretty much a go just stay away from Disneyland, Irvine, no problems just stay legal, Yorba Linda, so so, Huntington Beach, OK, Newport and Corona Del Mar, OK but within John Wayne airspace some of it, so might have to get OK thru Airmap, City of Orange were only ones who had no clue, have a feeling it might be OK if could ever find any ordinance, City of Anaheim while on the phone we went over the Municipal Code, being licensed I believe helps.

I did speak to others, Anaheim, pretty much a go just stay away from Disneyland, Irvine, no problems just stay legal, Yorba Linda, so so, Huntington Beach, OK, Newport and Corona Del Mar, OK but within John Wayne airspace some of it, so might have to get OK thru Airmap, City of Orange were only ones who had no clue, have a feeling it might be OK if could ever find any ordinance, City of Anaheim while on the phone we went over the Municipal Code, being licensed I believe helps.
Good work! Yes, a Part 107 let's you fly almost anywhere, even in Laguna Beach where they hate drones! You obviously need to avoid JW Airport and Disneyland.

I personally avoid anywhere there are people which leaves me out in the under-construction parts of south county.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers