Where to find a three way antenna bar?

Reaction score
I would like to do an antenna upgrade but I dont want the antennas that come with the antenna bar and would rather match my own. Anyone know where to get just the 3 way antenna bar? Thx

I would like to do an antenna upgrade but I dont want the antennas that come with the antenna bar and would rather match my own. Anyone know where to get just the 3 way antenna bar? Thx

Just got to ask, why the 3 bar ? you have posted in the P3 Pro Adv section so im guessing you have one of them, the 3 bar is for the phantom 3 standard as it uses 3 aerials, you have 2 aerials that can be removed and just have fitted the mounts for the aerials themselves.

from Maxxuav are these

but i prefer these, I have one on an old P2V plus and its brilliant

Wish I knew what you're talking about? The RC for the P3A has a double antenna which I presumed is tuned to the transmitter to give optimum performance. Why would you want to change it?

Wish I knew what you're talking about? The RC for the P3A has a double antenna which I presumed is tuned to the transmitter to give optimum performance. Why would you want to change it?

Bigger aerials, better signal strength, more distance and a reliable signal over distance

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20