where to buy

Reaction score
Hey All,

I've been online searching for a P3 for a little while now and it seems every place i look has a different price and different package. I'm in Toronto, Canada. Can anyone suggest a store or online shop where I can purchase?

Thanks in advance

Jason

Any place other than the DJI online store. I would suggest amazon..fullfilled by Amazon. People seem to be getting 30 days on the return for both the inspire and the phantoms.

AMAZON! Even if its not fulfilled by them, they cover any defects/malfunctions via their A-Z coverage option.. So basically if your amazon third party dealer doesn't want to listen to you and refers you to DJI if your firmware bricked your P3.. Amazon comes in and pays you back themselves. Source: I have had them do this twice for me, one P2V a long time ago and most recently my defective P3.. They handled it within 48 hours.

Most dealers if you go straight through them will only let you file a claim with DJI.. aka You'll MAYBE get everything back and working within 6-12 weeks..

Best Buy, lol
Adventure or a local dealer. The advantage of local is you can get repairs and support w/o having to ship out. I'm sure Toronto has some. Do an online search

We got ours from Drone Depot in Mississauga. They have them in stock again.
Click the currency tab at the top of the page to see if it's cheaper to pay in CAD or USD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers