Where to buy replacement battery

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been out of the hobby for about 2 years and just found out I need to fly my P2 for some pictures of our roof. I take a look at both of my OEM batteries and apparently they are dead.

So I go online to buy a replacement and I can't find them anywhere. All I see are aftermarket batteries like the Powerextra on amazon.

So my question; is aftermarket the only way to get a new battery now? If so, which ones do you recommend? (the reviews on powerextra are kind of scary)

Hey guys, I've been out of the hobby for about 2 years and just found out I need to fly my P2 for some pictures of our roof. I take a look at both of my OEM batteries and apparently they are dead.

So I go online to buy a replacement and I can't find them anywhere. All I see are aftermarket batteries like the Powerextra on amazon.

So my question; is aftermarket the only way to get a new battery now? If so, which ones do you recommend? (the reviews on powerextra are kind of scary)

For standard 5200mAh batteries.
Phantom 2 vision 5200mAh 11.1v batteries | eBay

For aftermarket 5400mAh batteries.
Phantom 2 vision 5400mAh 11.1v batteries | eBay

Reactions: helishmeli
Hi guys. I’m stuck in Vermont with a phantom 3 advanced battery when I need a phantom 2 standard battery! I would trade this 3 advanced for the 2 standard What to do??

As above, OEM are no longer available, so you will have to gamble with aftermarket.

Wow, thank you for the info.

The hell kind of service is this from DJI? How could anyone buy a DJI product knowing they won't support them?

Thank you! I ended up going with these (see below) from amazon. I know it's a gamble but I kind of wanted to have amazon stand behind them. I have not flown them yet.

Although in hindsight I probably should have just gotten the ones you recommended from ebay.

http://a.co/21ovu8T

Have not had any problems with returns on eBay but of course, I pay with PayPal since Amazon doesn't accept PayPal.

Thank you! I ended up going with these (see below) from amazon. I know it's a gamble but I kind of wanted to have amazon stand behind them. I have not flown them yet.

Although in hindsight I probably should have just gotten the ones you recommended from ebay.

http://a.co/21ovu8T

Ciao! I wanted to know if you tried the batteries you bought on Amazon .....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj