Where to buy GCP plastic target ?

Thomas,

I assume the accuracy is mostly dependent on the accuracy of your ground control points/coordinates obtained by your RTK?

I'm a newbie and am interested in the photogrammetry aspect (mainly horizontal accuracy). I am a forestry consultant and, at times, need current aerial photos.

Your accuracy is dependant on a lot of things out of your control and the accuracy of the unit you are using (for collection). If you are processing you can induce additional error if you are doing your own processing. Ultimately, the error induced during both might be completely acceptable for most common uses of an ortho. For survey purposes, people would be rolling in their graves over the error.

We are happy at 1/2" horizontal; with the aircraft and a steady hand in processing I can do better because the equipment will allow me to do so but I am not a surveyor and extreme accuracy (a few mm) on utility mapping is really not required.

I'm coming in new to asset survey but I used to be a performance target archery coach and I wondered if anyone had used the waterproof (Tyvek) archery faces? They're very tough and roll-up for transport.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik