Where to begin to learn how to do this....

Reaction score
Just got my new drone for Christmas- P4. I am loving all that it seems capable of doing. I saw this particular link in the P4 forum, and was hoping people here could tell me where to go to learn how to do this, what software I need to learn??

krpano - panorama4

Would someone be willing to help me get a start?

Thanks, kindly.

Use litchi or drone pan (iOS only) to acquire your images- of shoot them manually- three rows of 8 overlapping images at declining gimble pitch with a few straight down will do it. Then stitch to a 360 pano in your app of choice.... There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube and elsewhere.

Use litchi or drone pan (iOS only) to acquire your images- of shoot them manually- three rows of 8 overlapping images at declining gimble pitch with a few straight down will do it. Then stitch to a 360 pano in your app of choice.... There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube and elsewhere.
Will you please let me know YOUR app of choice for a 360 pano? I am very new. I just found out about Litchi (versus the DJI Go app) the other day. (I use a Windows PC and a Samsung phone)

Also, I was impressed with the ability to move into the picture to points. Was this done with a simple panorama app??

Thank you!

Last edited:
I use PTGui....

Litchi will do a great job of automating the image acquisition process for you.

Start by entering “360 pano and phantom and youtube”.... in your search engine of choice...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik