Where is the best place to sell high end DJI /? Ronin stuff?

Reaction score
I have some stuff that we used for one photo shoot a few years ago collecting dust and was wondering what is the best place to advertise it. I have no clue what a value would be either so I an open to opinions on that. Just looking to move it but not sure how to value it. Thanks for any advice in advance. S1000 Drone, Ronin kits and misc parts as in pictures.
DJI1.jpg

Attachments

• DJI2.jpg
    DJI2.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 213
  • DJI3.jpg
    DJI3.jpg
    974.8 KB · Views: 237
  • DJI4.jpg
    DJI4.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 255
  • DJI5.jpg
    DJI5.jpg
    743.8 KB · Views: 218
  • DJI6.jpg
    DJI6.jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 264
Reactions: captainmilehigh
Go on eBay and look at the listings for that type of hardware.
In the left side of the listings, scroll down to find the sold items. Should at least get you some idea of what your items have recently sold for. Something to think about would be the firmware that the drone is currently on. Some people may want an older firmware. On some DJI hardware, the firmware may not be an issue, but the new owner can make that decision.

I have some stuff that we used for one photo shoot a few years ago collecting dust and was wondering what is the best place to advertise it. I have no clue what a value would be either so I an open to opinions on that. Just looking to move it but not sure how to value it. Thanks for any advice in advance. S1000 Drone, Ronin kits and misc parts as in pictures.View attachment 116498
Hey, if the price is right I'd buy it just to make my friends say, "What the heck is that thing?" and hope they don't try using it for a foot stool.

Reactions: ngsd1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers