Where do You Get Audio for Your Drone Videos

Reaction score
I plan to create some drone videos with iMovie. Where can one get music to add to the video? Thanks

A web search for royalty free music will uncover many places to download usable music. @Eric Matyas has developed a lot that he provides on his website.

Reactions: Harleydude
I plan to create some drone videos with iMovie. Where can one get music to add to the video? Thanks
Hi, I use the YouTube Audio Library. Login to your YouTube account then click on your account icon at the top right. Select YouTube Studio. Then in the left hand pane scroll to the bottom and select Audio Library. There are tabs for Free Music and Sound Effects and one called Starred for you to store tracks that you like and 'star'. Download any tracks that you like but remember to look in the Licence column to see whether attribution is required or not. If Creative Commons attribution is required then copy the precise text and paste it into the description below your YouTube video. I personally always attribute the music artist because I think it is only good manners to acknowledge others' contributions.

All the best, Martin

There are dozens of soundtracks in iMovie - just select AUDIO in the top of the program.

I use Pond5. You will pay for the rights, but you'll know you have rights plus they have an excellent selection.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj