Where can I buy a ribbon cable

Reaction score
Having a very hard time finding (knowing I’m getting) the right cable for a phantom 3 SE. Maybe someone can link me to the right cable. Thanks in advance !!!

Having a very hard time finding (knowing I’m getting) the right cable for a phantom 3 SE. Maybe someone can link me to the right cable. Thanks in advance !!!
This came up on Google search ,AliExpress has this but sure there more about....even Ebay got one
Screenshot_20200310-100004_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20200310-095623_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
A better question may be - does the SE , pro and adv use the same ribbon cable ?

That’s what’s scaring me is the difference in appearance of those two cables above. I’m sure the SE has two larger connectors (like the top picture). But I’m not sure
Man that's good point,not even I check the difference between the 2,,I presume since it said se you think it be the one but that clearly not the case,,crazy,,you might have to see what your one is and then order unless someone who has done one can advise which I'm surprised no one has yet,,I dont want to search anymore incase there's another odd one lol

Man that's good point,not even I check the difference between the 2,,I presume since it said se you think it be the one but that clearly not the case,,crazy,,you might have to see what your one is and then order unless someone who has done one can advise which I'm surprised no one has yet,,I dont want to search anymore incase there's another odd one lol
No worries. It’s what I have been running into all day. Hopefully someone here will have the answer. Wish I never would have bought the SE Always these issues when looking for stuff

The one with 2 connections at camera end is for pro or advanced. Have been told se and standard use same cable
Also non dji cables seem to give people more problems, use dji if you can find them

Thanks for the reply! The thing that was making me think the cable needed two ends was the 4K camera like on the pro- My drone is still functioning right now although the gimbal is unstable at the yaw- was going to go ahead and tear it down to find out- bad part is- my replacement yaw motor won’t be here do what looks like a month!! (From China)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic