When you can't take it, relax..

Reaction score
If the long winter has you ready to climb the walls, don't.
Just relax.........

Attachments

• anigif_enhanced-buzz-25158-1381844793-0.gif
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-25158-1381844793-0.gif
    2 MB · Views: 546
That did it! I'm coming back as a cat, but not just any cat! I want one like a co-worker had. It was a Persian and he bathed it daily. I thought that was impossible, but from birth, perhaps.

PhantomFanatic said:
That did it! I'm coming back as a cat, but not just any cat! I want one like a co-worker had. It was a Persian and he bathed it daily. I thought that was impossible, but from birth, perhaps.

My black and white cat loves water. She'll get in the bathtub, sinks, the toilet, and will try to go swimming in the water bowl if you're not watching her. My older cat on the other hand will give you the claws of fury if you attempt to give her a bath.

kitari said:
My black and white cat loves water. She'll get in the bathtub, sinks, the toilet, and will try to go swimming in the water bowl if you're not watching her. My older cat on the other hand will give you the claws of fury if you attempt to give her a bath.
Reminds me of friends that had a dog and a siamese cat. When they went to their cabin on a lake, they would open the car door. The dog and cat would run out on the dock and the dog would jump in the lake. When the dog came about 1/2 way back to shore the cat would jump in. The two of them would swim to shore. People that saw it just could not believe what they were seeing.

Happyflyer said:
kitari said:
Reminds me of friends that had a dog and a siamese cat. When they went to their cabin on a lake, they would open the car door. The dog and cat would run out on the dock and the dog would jump in the lake. When the dog came about 1/2 way back to shore the cat would jump in. The two of them would swim to shore. People that saw it just could not believe what they were seeing.

Had I taken them to a lake, I think I would have seen the same thing. I bought a tiny kitten and he had it made. But, he bonded with my much older dog. The cat bonded with him to the point that the kitten tried to get milk, from what he assumed was a nipple. My dog didn't seem to mind, for some reason. :lol:

But, the cat outgrew that, but not the love for my dog. When the dog was asleep, so was the cat. But, circled as close as the cat could possibly get. I have a picture, somewhere, were the cat was sitting so close to the dog. It was adorable!

What made me crack up was the cat hiding behind an interior door, waiting for the dog to follow me. When he did, the cat jumped on the dog, with front 'arms' wrapped around the dog's neck! What love! The ending was painful, so I'll leave that out.

Thank you for helping me remember what true love looks like! Maybe that is why I've never married. Along with the 50/50 chance of a divorce. I wouldn't have survived a divorce!

True story-
I had a neighbor whose cat's name was What. He did it to enjoy the conversation at the vet.
What's the cat's name?
What
What is the cat's name?
What
the cat's name?
What
does the cat have a name?
What.

But the funniest was his dog's name: Dammit.
come here, Dammit.
Sit, Dammit.
Go get the ball, Dammit.

SteveMann said:
True story-
I had a neighbor whose cat's name was What. He did it to enjoy the conversation at the vet.
What's the cat's name?
What
What is the cat's name?
What
the cat's name?
What
does the cat have a name?
What.

But the funniest was his dog's name: Dammit.
come here, Dammit.
Sit, Dammit.
Go get the ball, Dammit.
Your full of too eh ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20