When is low gain to low?

Reaction score
Hello all,

I recieved a Dji Phantom 2 with a H3-3D gimbal in december 2014. I put on a Hero4 Black. (Balanced)
First flights i noticed that the whole gimbal/camera was shaking like crazy left to right.

The anti-interference board is installed inside. And also got ImmersionRC 600mW and the iOSD mini. Everything is installed as in this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMxXQE_UAyQ&feature=youtu.be&list=PLkAeX8W01U1j9Yt1B5L2FJJpCEpA-8gDr

Tried to set gains to P100% R100%. It helped a little bit but still shaking alot. Been experimenting with the different dampers and ended up with the white ones. And balanced the props and still experience shakes, quite noticeable in the movies.

Last settings i´ve flown with is P70% R70% and the shakes is gone. I have never seen someone going below 100% in the gain settings. So now I wonder is there any risk flying with low gains? Is it something else I can check?

Or maybe a bit of shakes is what I should expect from P2? I've been starting to look at the F550 instead, but I am sure that P2 can produce beautiful clean shots in calm weather...

Post this in the H3 3D section for a better response... sorry I can't help on this.
Sounds like a balancing issue or a damper problem.

The P2 can produce cracking super stable video ...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Post this in the H3 3D section for a better response... sorry I can't help on this.
Sounds like a balancing issue or a damper problem.

The P2 can produce cracking super stable video ...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Okey will do, very nice video.

If 70% worked for you leave it alone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic