Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

What's your experience with SRP Filters

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by DrewFlies, Jun 26, 2015.

1. DrewFlies

DrewFlies Guest

Looking to buy all 3 Filters SRP makes for the Phantom 3.

Has anybody bought these and used them? What's your experience?
    I don't really see any Jello effect in my videos from my P3P. But, I'm not pleased with the noise levels I get.
    I wouldn't really say the filters were designed to correct noise levels. But, I also think Phantom 3 cameras could have better color correcting built into the camera like GoPro has Protune.
    When I do color correcting in post production. That is when the noise levels are unbearable. This is why I'm considering buying all 3 filters from SRP or at least the 2x CP filters.
    Anyways, like I asked, whats your experience? Do you have any comparison photos/videos? Do you have any youtube videos with the filters than I can compare with?

2. passive jay

local park recorded with auto setting no filter.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

same park, SRP CP/NP8 30fps 60ss

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>