What's up with DJI

I had a P4P, a Magic Air, and now the Magic 2 Pro. I can’t see going back to a non-folding drone for most recreational drone pilots. Given the way drone phobia is taking over, I strongly believe DJI must diversify ... good move. Now, to keep the drone line alive, I believe DJI needs to work very closely with the FAA (and similar organizations for other countries) to develop more fence and/or drone tracking technologies so that good, responsible drone pilots can continue and reckless/“don’t care about regulations” pilots can be purged.

DJI is working on a new hydrogen fuel cell drone with 2+ hours flight time. That's why they aren't producing more batteries. They will be making new hydrogen cell batteries that retrofit the P4 line. I just made all that up. ;)

Funny. Would be nice though.

Simple answer.
They think the way they want to.
Do I think the fraud thing bothered them? No, just another news story.
Think how many companies have that issue and never let the public in on it.
The fraud thing stated it had pushed up the price of the drones by 20%. Have we seen prices fall by 20%? Nope. They make great products but I hate and distrust the company. No longer buying DJI.

Agree. I too am baffled. There's not only increasing negative press out there about DJI/chinese spies or even local and national news stories about drone spying/trespassing etc...but with technology advancements, you'd think the next model would have been out by now. I'm happy anyway...I have the latest in the Phantom line and cannot complain!

RoOSTA

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20