whats the best hard case for the pv2+

Reaction score
I'm sure its been asked before and forgive me if I'm repeating. I'm looking for a case that will hold the phantom with the props on thats mean for the pv2+. would love to spend under 130.00 but i don't think there is one that would hold extra battery and cables also...if you know of one..please provide link..thanks

abacus01 said:
I'm sure its been asked before and forgive me if I'm repeating. I'm looking for a case that will hold the phantom with the props on thats mean for the pv2+. would love to spend under 130.00 but i don't think there is one that would hold extra battery and cables also...if you know of one..please provide link..thanks

http://www.dronefly.com/ProductDetails. ... 2DBackpack

I've posted a reply to this question in the past but I will ask again why do you feel that you have to travel with the props on the phantom? The props take all of 5 seconds each to mount (the P2V+) so look for a case that has room for the other stuff and just a slot for 2 sets of the props. The case will be smaller and cheaper.

myrick said:
WetCoastWillie said:

it is the one i have and love it

I got the exact same case without wheels, and can echo comments of happiness and satisfaction as well. A number of people I've met in person with it have also commented about how professional it looks. I'd buy it again, though I might consider the wheeled version of it the next time. (While it's not "heavy", it wouldn't be something I'd necessarily want to lug for a distance through an airport or similar place without wheels.)

CRankin said:
myrick said:
WetCoastWillie said:

it is the one i have and love it

I got the exact same case without wheels, and can echo comments of happiness and satisfaction as well. A number of people I've met in person with it have also commented about how professional it looks. I'd buy it again, though I might consider the wheeled version of it the next time. (While it's not "heavy", it wouldn't be something I'd necessarily want to lug for a distance through an airport or similar place without wheels.)

I ordered the 2700wpha2 with wheels from B&H yesterday. I wanted to get the one without wheels, but couldn't find out if it fit the P2V+. HPRC's web site states only the wheeled version works. B&H customer help wasn't much help, so went with the wheeled version. Did you have to "modify" the foam?

Birdman said:
I ordered the 2700wpha2 with wheels from B&H yesterday. I wanted to get the one without wheels, but couldn't find out if it fit the P2V+. HPRC's web site states only the wheeled version works. B&H customer help wasn't much help, so went with the wheeled version. Did you have to "modify" the foam?

No modification necessary for the P2V+, fits like a glove ;)

I have posted many times that the Tradecraft xrv case can be used with the props on. I use mine all the time with props. I think it's the best bang for the buck. Excellent case I have my iPad mini in also.

Mori55 said:
I have posted many times that the Tradecraft xrv case can be used with the props on. I use mine all the time with props. I think it's the best bang for the buck. Excellent case I have my iPad mini in also.

I've got the Tradecraft XRV+ case for my P2V+. Fits great with the props on and i am very happy I got this case. I liked the fact that it has 5 battery slots and a perfect fit for the TX with the iPhone holder in place. Great product at a very good price.

http://www.tradecraftcases.com/Tough-Ca ... rvplus.htm

thanks for all the replies..all of the cases looked awesome..tradecraft is a little higher than i want to spend but looks like the one to suit my needs...as far as the op mentioning he takes off his props and its no big deal..well i'd rather not. I just want the bird ready to fly whenever i want without having to constantly put them on and take them off, to me that defeats the purpose of what I'm looking for..but hey to each his own. I only have 2 batteries now...maybe a few more in the future depending on what i do with the drone...but i'll order it soon as I've been using the phantom box as a makeshift for me transporting it..as the thing in cars without a box or case seems to constantly tilt over...

Really like the Tradecraft xrv case been using it almost everyday. Holds everything I need. My only question is taking it on a plane as carry on and would it fit?

I agree, if you are looking for a good quality case you should consider buying a trade craft case.

Excellent quality
Made to fit
Extremely durable

Nas,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.