What's it worth?

Reaction score
I have a phantom 2 vision I bought in Jan/February this year and between a lack or knowledge for this type or product and a lack of interest ( I was interested in the filming than the flying) I haven't really used it and I doubt I will either. I used it about 5 times in the first week or two but after that the novelty wore off and I decided to pack it up and wait for the better weather. I dug it out earlier this week but I just can't find the enthusiasm to use it.

I'm really considering selling it and calling it a bad it a bad call. I'm not an rc guy, I was sold on their apple style adverts.

If I was considering moving it on what should I ask for (in the UK). I have everything for it inc the box, manuals etc.

imthebest20 said:
I have a phantom 2 vision I bought in Jan/February this year and between a lack or knowledge for this type or product and a lack of interest ( I was interested in the filming than the flying) I haven't really used it and I doubt I will either. I used it about 5 times in the first week or two but after that the novelty wore off and I decided to pack it up and wait for the better weather. I dug it out earlier this week but I just can't find the enthusiasm to use it.

I'm really considering selling it and calling it a bad it a bad call. I'm not an rc guy, I was sold on their apple style adverts.

If I was considering moving it on what should I ask for (in the UK). I have everything for it inc the box, manuals etc.

I was hoping to get £500 for mine with 3 batteries,carrying case and extender already modified. You don't say how many batteries you have with it? ( also in the UK )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31