What's it worth ? Looking to sell.

Reaction score
Phantom 3 standard, Flown maybe 6 times, Never crashed, Hard case, 4 batteries, DBS flat panel antenna mod, Polar Pro lens filters, Polar Pro landing gear, Camera guard, Quick change prop guards, Inspire one tablet holder mod, Stock DJI battery charger, Larger DJI charger, 3 battery charging station, Samsung 8gb Tab 4 tablet, 2 sets of props.

Attachments

• 1478111583335.jpg
    1478111583335.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 463
  • 1478111599380.jpg
    1478111599380.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 464
  • 1478111613568.jpg
    1478111613568.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 459
To all, lot of members don't know this section exists.

Classifieds

Rod :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks, I'm aware of the classified section which is for listing items for sale. I put it here to get an idea of what people think the value would be. If I decide to sell,it will be listed in the classified section. Thanks.

Reactions: RodPad
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg
Took me about six months. :rolleyes:

Rod

Phantom 3 standard, Flown maybe 6 times, Never crashed, Hard case, 4 batteries, DBS flat panel antenna mod, Polar Pro lens filters, Polar Pro landing gear, Camera guard, Quick change prop guards, Inspire one tablet holder mod, Stock DJI battery charger, Larger DJI charger, 3 battery charging station, Samsung 8gb Tab 4 tablet, 2 sets of props.

The general rule on used RC items unless they are in unusual demand is 50-65% of new cost. Based on the condition and useful add-ons like the extra batteries and antenna I would guess you could do ok on Ebay? Maybe?

It takes a while but you would get the most from it by parting it out.

You really put effort into making this great, too bad your selling it

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

how many battery's do you have?

Like cars ... no matter what YOU add to it - it still is a car ... and has that value.

Additions are only to get buyer more interested in the item you have.

Given that you can buy a Standard for under $400 now ...

I was looking on our national selling site here in Latvia where prices are higher than USA .. and a standard even with case, extra batterys, antenna mods etc is going for less than $600 ... why ? Because people can buy an advanced or Pro for $700 and $800 respectively with extra gear as well !
Even P4 with extra gear are selling for under $900 ....

Sorry - these are "Buyers Market" items ... sad but true. Buyer looks to get maximum for his cash. And rarely adds to his funds to pay for the extras.

Personally I would float the lot on eBay - there are some stupid buyers there who get into bidding wars !! Put a minimum price on it and see what you get.

Nigel

800 minimum

I can buy a Pro second hand with extra batterys for that ... sorry to say.

In fact in the shop in Riga ... New in Box P3 Pro's are going out at 835 Euros ...

Nigel

Last edited:
I would think seriously before advertising anything on Ebay that is worth a few hundred dollars or pounds.
As after paying the fees you might only end up with 80%-85% of the sold value.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair