What you using to edit video??

Reaction score
Hey I am waitin on my P3P here in Ireland and wondering what ye are or going to use to edit the photos and more so videos with 4k...

I had a P2 Vision up till a few weeks ago and did not do too many videos at all with it due to not really knowing what or how to use..

Also I don't have a 4k TV or anything yet so what's the best way to edit video to out let's say on YouTube?? Would you edit 4k or what??

Bit of a noob here so sorry for any silly questions..

Thanks

I think spell check may have really got you because there seem to be grammar problems, missing words, punctuation issues, etc. Sometimes spellcheck can really get in the way so you have to proofread. :)

You appear to be asking what to edit on. I use Premiere Pro 5.5, which is 4K capable as is the Creative Cloud version, which is reasonably priced if you're going to be doing a lot of work (or making money) with it. Final Cut is also 4K capable. You may also check out iMovie (not sure about 4K) or the free version of Resolve, which I'm led to understand now has increased editing capability, as well as powerful color correction tools.

Thanks Clackey I did a search but obviously didn't find that post ;)

And Adanac no I don't have grammar problems was just writing it on my phone while on a break, did not think this was a forum on higher level English either..:rolleyes: But thanks anyway..

Go pro studio seems to be a great software. I use it for my 4k go pro vids. I also use a Lenovo y50 4k laptop

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj