What would you spend 500$ on

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Am putting 500$ USD as maximum after purchase accessories for my bird. I already got bag and lanyard and 1ft usb for ios and some filters.

The question now: if you have the last 500$ what would you spend it on ?
1- ipad air 2 16g wifi +4g
2-FPVLR upgrade
3-get extra battery

Your decision and why?

I would personally go with fpvlr or itelite antenna modification . If you like going out to over 3 miles and are a ditance junky like some of us . That is where I would put my money. Also with the fpvlr antenna you'll get much better penetration through buildings and trees . But if you don't want to go long , then more batteries is always a good thing. Good luck!!

I just spent $500.00 on a plumbing repair :(

I just spent $500.00 on a plumbing repair :(

gotthis.jpg

HA! Got you beat.... new sewer line.... wait for it.....$6000!! I threw up after writing the check.

Did they have to break through the foundation inside your house? I had a similar issue and they had to cut through a section of the foundation in my house...nightmare.

HA! Got you beat.... new sewer line.... wait for it.....$6000!! I threw up after writing the check.
Would have been cooler to do a full speed collision with two inspires with that cash......

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Admittedly,.. That made me feel better. Not that I am happy you had to pay that much... But a good reminder it could have been much worse...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic