What Version Is Your P4?

No worries! Anytime! I hear that the revision 2 and version B were actually total redesigns! They did them overnight in manufacturing day one- they had to work hard to readjust the assembly lines and tooling system before the morning. And they had to print more stickers for the shipping company to put on boxes to designate which revisions they were! DJI has amazing feats of engineering assembly. They can redo the whole process immediately, on a dime! Incredible! I'm looking forward to revision J or version 3. I hear those are coming out next week. They strengthened the shell.

Thanks man!

Happy Flying
Bill

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just got my P4 and guess what ! It is B for boy .. Any of you has P4 G for girl ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

63d6d21d845b815f7d7c911e7e63c627.jpg

Mines a B version also, it arrived this morning from China. Since Apple got their units way early, I'm wondering how many Apple customers got B versions.
upload_2016-3-17_14-57-17.png

Who ever got it from Apple would not have any letter on their box since this B is only on the shipping outer box that is now a house for your sweet cat.

Reactions: dewster
Who ever got it from Apple would not have any letter on their box since this B is only on the shipping outer box that is now a house for your sweet cat.

I couldn't get mine from Apple. We get taxed in GA. But most importantly I had it shipped to the office so my wife didn't ask why I needed a 7th drone.

any difference in the versions ? I intend to get 1 but am adopting a wait and see attitude at this moment ...

Guess I should send back it has (N/A), who cares what version, about as bad the Corvette club I'm in it's Z51 corvette which is not a trim line just additional package

My phantom 4 hasn't letter in the box... Should I return it to apple? Please help...
5b95e8ece6ab6cc9ecf9941733b7e475.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

My phantom 4 hasn't letter in the box... Should I return it to apple? Please help...
5b95e8ece6ab6cc9ecf9941733b7e475.jpg

You will have to want for new stock to arrive. I wouldn't worry about it. We haven't heard of any difference yet.

Better to get your knees in the breeze.
BlueSkies
Bill

You will have to want for new stock to arrive. I wouldn't worry about it. We haven't heard of any difference yet.

Better to get your knees in the breeze.
BlueSkies
Bill

Thank you BlueSkies!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member